Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

coarse fishing clubs in Dulin area

• 02-01-2003 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,017 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of any good coarse fishing clubs in Dulin area ?

21/25

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

There aren't really any. I've tried to find some but they seem to be few and far between. There's one in Enfield I have a number for. It's 0863658461.

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

If you are looking for information on any angling clubs Speak to Dave McBride in SouthSide Angling shop on Clanbasil Street....

A great source of information and of course some great deals for all your fishing needs........

Tight lines everyone

You wouldn't happen to be Dave Mc Bride, or payed by him for that rather blatant advertising campaign?

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭silverski

Nope I am Not Dave McBride..... ..

I have just been a customer for many many years.....

Oh Well. I guess I can't say much. So have I!

• Advertisement
Advertisement