Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone live upgrade offer

• 02-01-2003 4:10pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭

Err, ive been with them for 3 years, ,my bill is about 80-100 per month and they dont offer to upgrade me?

Cheers vodafone, thanks a million.

Anyone know what the criteria is? Can anyone tell me why i shouldnt just run to 02?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

Originally posted by Dustaz
    Can anyone tell me why i shouldnt just run to 02?

4811208024_tumbleweed_divider_md_wht.gif

;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭v10

The vouchers have all been sent randomly apparently and they were only sent to customers who are eligible for upgrades anyhow.

I'm selling one at the moment (offers over €350) for an unlocked one (will work on any network) which is a preety good deal without any contract involved ?...

See

HERE

V10 ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Knowing your thoroughness dusty, this is a silly question..........But did you ring customer care? :) Don't trust that web thingy to judge your eligibility. From the sounds of it, you're well due an upgrade......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

yeh, rang the other night and they said "err, your not eligible, but maybe try back again"

Ive tried again but theres no sign of anyone answering my call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭sunbeam

Out of curiousity does anyone here know what the criteria for an upgrade on Vodafone (postpay) actually are-i.e. is there a fixed amount one must spend before getting one?

I spent a silly amount on data calls last year (bills anything from €150-€400+ on calls per month. Was in a house for a a while where landlady refused to get a landline in and I'd no net access from work). Anyhow I rang up customer care in September who refused to give me a definite amount, but told me I'd be entitled to one at the end of my year's contract in December. When I checked the website out of curiousity in early October (just over nine months after signing up) it told me I was eligible.

• Advertisement
Advertisement