Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who knows of here?

Options
  • 02-01-2003 5:05pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever heard of kilcormac, If so why?

This is just to settle something that we were talking about in the pub the other night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

ye its the place the pubs dont close has a lot of ppl that seem all related to eachother and a lot of fighting

also ment to have one of the best paddy's day thingies around

also one of the places ive had the mispleasure of bing very violiently sick ... stupid blood

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

The only reason I've ever heard of Kilcormac is because of the solid oak pieta in the church (back in my "interest in all things old, artistic and architectural" days)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I remember that day, I had to drive you to your grannys house because you kept puking all day. Me and ivor had some mighty fine breakfast rolls that morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 donasus

elexes wrote: »
    ye its the place the pubs dont close has a lot of ppl that seem all related to eachother and a lot of fighting

also ment to have one of the best paddy's day thingies around

also one of the places ive had the mispleasure of bing very violiently sick ... stupid blood

Yes all very true what you say
    i have the misfortune of living in the hellhole (cheap house)
    i wake up most days wanting to vomit because im stuck here for now

• Registered Users Posts: 19 donasus

donasus wrote: »
    Yes all very true what you say
    i have the misfortune of living in the hellhole (cheap house)
    i wake up most days wanting to vomit because im stuck here for now

I still feel the same about the hellmouth, vomit, vomit,
    but I am moving out next week, wooo happy days

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

so you really don't like the place then.....

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Encoder1970

Seems no one has anything good to say about it since 2003 :D
    I don't live there btw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I seem to recall they do very tasty chicken and brown sauce sandwiches there. That and the beer. Not a very memorable place imho. Not that where I'm from is any better, but you didnt ask about that.

Advertisement