Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neo Geo Millenium

Options
  • 16-06-2000 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

This is a rumour going around with some screens that just look like nicely rendered images for posters.
    Seemingly its SNK's long overdue effort into a resonably priced home console system to compete with the rest.
    The specs i read are more than likely b0llox, listed intel pentium III 900Mhz and a voodoo based gfx chipset.

They're working on something but i was lead to believe it was merely an update to the current MVS system , something like MVS-II or something. Still costing a small fortune.
    Would be nice to see an affordable system from them , they'd more than likely go the way of the jaguar as they're games are pretty much aimed at one particular audience, the beat em up fans. But we'll see, it may still just be complete ****e

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Speaking of Neo Geo is there anywhere I can get info on Metal Slug 3? Metal slug and its sequel are a couple of the greatest shooters ever released and I would love to find out about this new version as I have heard it mentioned a lot lately. Anyone know where to go?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Advertisement