Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is your Rent? (2003)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Stiltskin

I'm renting a 3 bedroom house in Laois for 200pm.
    Admittedly it's in the middle of nowhere but I drive so it's not a problem.
    It was uninhabitated for 3-4 years and in pretty poor condition but I spent the summer evenings doing bits and pieces around the place and am perfectly happy here now. Also got the first 6 months ESB free as a thank you for sorting the place out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Originally posted by ozpass
    2 bed flat (brand new refurbished), Wellington Road, Cork

€990 per month.

Holy f*ck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭shoegirl

€140 per week for a good big one bedroomed flat in Cork city. ESB is included and so electric heating is free for me. I have a large double bedroom, living room, toilet, shower room, kitchen and a small hall. Its bright and well lit as its on the top floor at the top of a hill and so very nice. I don't know anybody paying as much in the city, but I know people paying not much less to share new apartments.

The free ESB is a huge boon to the place - I have timers on electric heaters which effectively gives me a central heating system. Also its a good solid fire door with mortice lock so quite secure. My neighbours are the quietest ever and the landlord is great and lives over the road so things get fixed quickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭124124

Paying €500 for a double room near Booterstown! What really p*sses me off is waiting for cab late at night. I am (male, single, need parking) thinking of moving to City Centre area (I work near Merrion Sq). Thanks in advance for suggestions!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement