Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another Rocky Thread but it is VITAL you READ THIS ONE NOW if you live in Dublin

Options
  • 02-01-2003 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Yes. Tomorrow... or friday the 3rd... ROCKY!

EVERYONE must come. IT IS DEMANDED! Hopefully this is gonna be the big get together one.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭shep the malevolent pixie

damn you to hell. i can't go this week. :(
    sHep :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

yes. Wait a minute...............no.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

*looks at watch*

I'd love to come, but it's already happened and I don't have a time machine.

Yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Green Hand Guy

You mean like in that movie, The Time Machine? The old version I mean. I love that movie. Those weird cannibal underground things look so cool. The Modoks or whatever they're called.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I have a time machine!

"you have a fridge, Garóg."

Then explain how I can out newly bought food in and take it out a week later STILL FRESH!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

FOOLS! ROCKY IS ON LATE!

but also it appears it isn't on today. Because that's what the sign seemed to say.

So curse you all!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I went by yesterday and it said it was on on the 12th.....or something to that effect.

Advertisement