Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Band recently interviewed on Pfm - whats their name??

Options
  • 02-01-2003 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

looking for the name of an american band who was interviewed i think on the thursday the 19th december - they also played a gig in dublin that night (maybe TBMC?). they are kind of hip hop/rap type of style, and i think their name is something like "DALIK".

can anybody fill in the blank?

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Methinks the name of the band ur on about is Dalek and they did play the TBMC in December. Don't know anything about them tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

The band are indeed Dalek. Dark hip hop stuff from New York. Played with support from Creative Controle in the music centre recently.

Details here .

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Monkey

From New Jersey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me!

Actually, thanks for that Monkey. Well spotted.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Registered Users Posts: 9 theboykidney

whats the track phantom always plays? its pretty cool, but very unsure bout the rest of the stuff i've heard from them so far

• Advertisement
Advertisement