Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just wondering...

Options
  • 02-01-2003 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi

First off, I hope this is the most appropriate forum. I wasn't sure, but I think it is.

I have my own web development business, with a couple of hundred customers, providing things from domain registration to database backed websites, ecommerce systems etc.

I am currently on the look out for another individual in a similar situation that might be interested in joining up, to take on bigger projects, share costs, increase technical capabilities etc.

I have my own offices and currently have 1 full time and 1 part time employee.

I'd appreciate a PM from anyone who might consider pooling resources, or just interested in knowing more.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

Hey there,

I guess i'm too young, 16. anywayz i am trying my own business www.voystudios.com Only just made tho.

I could help tho with the company...

I Program PHP and use MySQL.

i am currently working on www.kerrypages.com

oh i'm prob 2 young.

talk 2 u later.

Donal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭donaloconnor

hmm strange,where did voystudios dissapear 2

Advertisement