Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photo scanner

• 02-01-2003 10:18pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Something caught my eye in passing recently, a dedicated photo scanner with a hopper for the photos, but I didn't pay attention to where I saw it. Anyone seen anything like this? 'T'would need to be cheap like, I have a rake of photos here I'd like to scan, but I couldn't see it getting much use when I'm done with that.

Ta,
    adam

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Interesting. I'd be looking for one too. I've volunteered to scan in the thousands of family photos we have and am freaking at the thought of spending every saturday for the next few months sitting in front of the home scanner scanning stuff away.

Wheres the cheap foreign labour I say ? I want some guy from the third world that I can pay 20 cent an hour to do this for me or erm else a machine like Adam mentioned.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Fair point Damien. I imagine there's quite a few people out there at this stage in the technological revolution wanting to scan everything for de ould website like. If we could actually find this fabled hopper scanner, we could prolly get a few to chip in. Or I could buy it myself and start a little business. Well, another one...

adam

Advertisement