Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Calf's

• 02-01-2003 10:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Can someone recomend the best way to build up my calfs. I run medium distance and started back after 7 months off. I still had my breath but my calfs were wrecked.

I have access to 2 gym's and the likes so any advice would be a great help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

boo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

Calf raises combined with the activity in question should be more than enough.

Maybe start with just one legged raises on the edge of a step dropping heel below while on the ball of foot then up etc ...

then maybe progress to a machine loaded calf raise or donkey raises with someone on yer back :)

Simply enough - calf raises on the step should make a noticeable difference.

JAK

Advertisement