Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nation of Ulysses

Options
  • 03-01-2003 3:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭

Where can i buy their records?

and the hives, vines, datsuns everybody can shove it cause these guys were there 10 years ago and would make fools out of these new badly realtively cold photocopies.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭o sleep

now now, nation of ulysses were hardly the most original band on the planet, although elitism tends to have a blinkering effect (and an odd sense of nostalgia for - a certain aspect of - the past). but anyway, i haven't seen their records in dublin for many years now, try tower, failing that amazon will definately have a couple of their cds (but then you'd have to have a credit card, and wouldn't that be selling out in some way??)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

nation of ulysses were ok, there were far better DC bands

you can get all their cd's from www.dischord.com far cheaper then from anyone else

may i recommend circus lupus

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

Yeah, were can I get some Circus Lupus? Would Road, Secret Book and Record Store or anywhere else have any? Can't seem to find them anywhere at the moment?

The rare track of them covering the avenger's "We Are the One" on the 20 years of dischord box set is amazing.

Ordering albums, 7"s, etc. from labels, distros, etc. has been hard in the past considering I don't have a credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

road should definitely be able to easily order in any dischord stuff for you
    failing that just get it from dischord directly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

ah,raggamuffin;
    forever *more alternative than thou*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

although i agree in the jive ass ed ness you speak of regarding the vines et al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

if you agreed why did you say "more alternative than thou"

anyway why did'nt you say that about shorty or the_corpo

idiot

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Some people i think just like to post on everything........
    kinda like the people who like to listen to themselves speak as they believe they have something worthwhile to say..... many people like to see things that they have written down almost in an ark of the covanent style manner.....cept indiana jones isnt involved anywhere.......

mmmmmm....... harrisson ford.........

(im not one of these people, i know i write tripe im just making an observation)

mmmmmmm...... harrison ford with his shirt off in the temple of doom........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

See the South Park episode were they were going to change raiders of the lost ark? That was good.

The Temple of Doom was on last night.

The Raiders of the Lost Ark is on next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I like harrison ford........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭joss

The Nation Of Ulysses were the business.
    Would Road or Freebird have Plays Pretty For Baby?
    It's better than the first one.
    Like electricity set to vinyl, it is.

Advertisement