Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist seeking other band members to set up post-hardcore band

Options
  • 03-01-2003 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey, I'm looking to set up a post hardcore band, influences including Glassjaw, Poision The Well, Will Haven, earthtone9, hopesfall, deftones, and sugababes. No other band members to speak of which is why i'm posting here. Must be willing to play heavy music, living in the Dublin area, and must DEFINITELY be willing to input some of their creativity (ie, everyone writes tunes - that's the way I've done it before in other bands). Email me at lazy****@mac.com, reply to this post, leave a private message, or get in contact with me through one of the ways listed in my board profile. if interested. Sounds like a mickey mouse set-up but i'm hopeful that i could attract a few people i know if someone shows interest.

PS: I do actually like Sugababes. If you have a problem with that then you're not the right person!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Beag

Whats your email address ? Im trying to send you an email but it keeps failing. Maybe you can email me at funkyman7@hotmail.com

Thanks

Advertisement