Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Developer seeking work

• 03-01-2003 2:35pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Im a developer with 2 years experience, mainly in Visual Basic & C++, Database, SQL, with about a years Java experience. I also have dreamweaver and html experience, some webdesign and graphic design aswell.

I am based in North dublin with my own transport and I am available for interview immediately, I can supply a CV if you contact me here with an email address. Or

mcgee_ross@yahoo.co.uk

If anyone here needs a developer or knows of a company recruiting developers please let me know. I am not concerned with salaries.

Anyway please help me with information of you have it.

cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

ummm ok....

Ive 2 years experience working for W******r software ltd Dublin.

Im primarily a Visual Basic developer, Ive only one part of the 3 part Microsoft certified Advanced VB course to sit, im hoping to do that soon, Ive worked on a lot of projects, ive experience in

VB,VBA
    SQL,SQL Server
    Access,some Oracle, and a little Crystal reports
    COM & DCOM
    XML
    ADO,ODBC
    C++,C
    Java

Most projects involved designing a front end application interface with a backend Database. Typical hardcore VB stuff. Most projects were for financial or insurance institutes. We did a lot of software integration (making lots of different systems work seemingly together with one common interface, so i have technical experience in things like MQ Series,ISIS Papyrus and workflow working under VB interfaces.

Trust me, you need me, i come with a surprising ammount of experience for just two years, a hard working outlook and the need for stability in a volatile IT sector! (batteries not included)

Wanna know more? email me and il send out my CV to you.

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

[ADVICE] Post up your portfolio of past work and for god sake man... Don't look so god damn desperate. Chicks don't like that and neither do companies [/ADVICE]

Advertisement