Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jack and the Beanstalk

• 03-01-2003 5:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone catch this? it was on the weekend before new years. I was away at a lan party so i missed it then but i saw it on sky 1 mix a few days later. I was actually impressed.. i thought it was pretty good... then again i like stuff like that.. i liked the 10th Kingdom for instance.

:D

Anyway just wondering if anyone else saw it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I thought it was really bad. Like a big excuse to put semi-famous people into one story/film. Really bad.

But then again, I hated the 10th Kingdom aswell :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Mercury_Tilt

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

Yeah i saw the adds for it and i was mildly interested in it. Who was in it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Originally posted by koneko
    I thought it was really bad. Like a big excuse to put semi-famous people into one story/film. Really bad.

But then again, I hated the 10th Kingdom aswell :p

Yeah like i said... if you hated the 10th kingdom then this will not be up your street..

More importantly Koneko.. what happened to your Avatar? A fluffy bunny???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

i thought it was pretty good i wasnt happy when the nice giant got it though :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,731 ✭✭✭DadaKopf

That show was stinky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

couldn't have put it any better kopf.

Advertisement