Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone interested in playing post-hardcore music in dublin...

• 03-01-2003 11:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey. I'm a bassplayer looking for similarly interested people from Dublin to set up a progressive hardcore band. I'm 18 years old but I honestly couldn't give a **** about age. Talent is of greater importance (though I haven't got much) and a willingness to input creatively (ie, everyone writes if they think something up, and everyone gets their say).I haven't got any members but I have some people who might be interested if they see there's something to be interested in. I'd say my influences would include: Glassjaw, Poison the Well, hopesfall, Will Haven, Deftones, skycamefalling, vision of disorder, the used, subvert, raging speedhorn, the dillinger escape plan, stuff in that vein. If you want to get in contact, email or MSN me at lazy****@mac.com or look at the other ways to get in contact in my profile.

Thanks for reading, and needless to say, no timewasters please, but i am happy to answer any genuine questions.

I have been in bands before so I've a fair idea of the whole layout.

Advertisement