Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ChuChu Rocket

Options
  • 19-06-2000 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭

Just got this this morning and I can safely declare that it fuppin 0wnz!! If you've got a Dreamcast and a phone line I recommend you head to the Dreamarena and get yourself a free copy.

I'm off to show some mice to some rockets for the rest of the week if you'll excuse me...

And yes boys and girls, it's BETTER THAN TETRIS!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

http://www.sega.co.jp/sega/puzzle/game.html BTW if you want to try a PC version of the puzzle mode

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

Im still waiting for mine, I have heard that its a great laugh, but better than tetris? I am not sure about that, but I suppose that it is a matter of preference.

Whats the lag like in multiplayer?

Jamie www.irishplayer.com

Lag's a bit off-putting, but considering everyone's in the same boat it's not too much to get used to I expect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Nitro-G

I just got mine in the post this morning, and I am going to give it a lash now.

Jamie www.irishplayer.com

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Originally posted by Sico:
    http://www.sega.co.jp/sega/puzzle/game.html BTW if you want to try a PC version of the puzzle mode

That's all ****ed up - can'd make any sense out of it (my Japanese skills being non-existant)

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

CHU CHU ROCKS!!! puzzle mode isnt that hard tho

Yah, finished special the day I got it (in between frantic online games)

Advertisement