Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any bluetones fans?

Options
  • 04-01-2003 8:44am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭

any bluetones fans here? I've heard a few of their songs and while I haven't bought an album yet I'm pretty sure I'd like what i heard, judging from what I've heard so far

anyway, has anyojne here heard their song "teenage jesus" ? it was a b-side on the single "solomon bites the worm", which i actually bought on tape.. ON TAPE PEOPLE.. my god that was years ago..

anyway, I have looked and looked and I can'gt find the song anywhere, and I can't find the original tape (which i believe I destroyed by overplaying anyway) and I don't want to have to buy it again, even if I do find it somewhere it will be too expensive.

can anyone help me? send me the song or something?

spanks to all who can help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

the only thing i can think of, if you havent tried it already, is maybe emailing phantomfm, and seeing if they ahve it, or can play it. tell them your predicament too, coz they might just think its a request and it might not get played if they do have it.

bluetones are alright, i like that song sleazy bed track. it's quite nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

the album that if is on is quite ok

jub jub bird is a cool song

Advertisement