Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

a problem with my nokia 3310.

• 04-01-2003 11:39am

a problem has occured with my new nokia 3310. when i turned it on the other day the on screen text display would not come up on the screen. the sim and battery are both working fine. i was considering trying an lcd screen fix as they are cheap on the internet my only question remaining is as to whether they are easy to put in yourself or not. if anyone has any information i would like to hear from them. i understand a special screwdriver is needed for the job. plenty of feedback welcome

Comments

just to add the phone is able to make and recieve calls but nothing can be seen on the LCD display.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

it could be the elastometer, the piece of rubber that runs around the screen. i know the 8210 was notorious for this, and once a replacement was fitted it'd work again. they're pretty cheap, as in UK£1 cheap, so i'd try that before getting a new screen. you'll need a t6 screwdriver to undo the screws, which you'll probably find on any site that sells elastometers. do a search on http://groups.google.com/advanced_group_search?hl=en
    and you'll find a few sites that sell them, and probably instructions too

Advertisement