Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Polyphonic Spree

Options
  • 04-01-2003 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭

I bought this ablum today, only listened to it twice. Not bad but not great. But what the **** is the last song about. It's just noise and how a 25 piece coral symphonic pop band performed it is beyond me.

It's still going at 27 minutes, it could go on forever

It ends on 36 minutes, and it's a 68 minute album, thats sucks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

did they ever do your frank zappa day?>

oh what talk show was he on where he said to the interviewer something about having a wooden leg meant that he was a table/

polyphonic spree..... eh.......heard them aty witness...
    average although leagues was bigging them up on no disco.
    big deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Well the moral of this story is never trust a man in a robe whose surname is deLaughter....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

I'd go for the Flaming Lips any day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

I've come to the concusion that Polyphonic spree aren't my cup of tea. DeLaughter what a name to give yourself, wouldn't say he has a sense of humour.
    oh what talk show was he on where he said to the interviewer something about having a wooden leg meant that he was a table/
    I never heard that one.
    did they ever do your frank zappa day?>
    No they didn't. I had a go at them for doing a Lennon tribute show. Everyone does a Lennon Tribute every year. It would be nice to have a proper Zappa show. The bbc did a excellent 3hour show after his death. This year 2003 will be his 10th anniversary so it would be nice for a alteritive rado station to do a tribute for the king of alteritive music. You all should check out www.zappa.com it's a excellent site with a great forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

ok i think it went like this

"frank with that long hair of yours, it must make you a woman"

frank replied

"with that wooden leg, that must make you a table"

classic.

Lennon Tribute = boring

hendrix tribute, nice
    sid vicious tribute, nice
    frank sinatra tribute, nice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭renagade*

Hey 66electric is that quote ofyours about the rampingfrom the office or what it is really bugging me that I cant remember where it comes from

Advertisement