Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

not just free connection but free calls

Options
  • 26-06-2000 2:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭

Ok, in most EU countries the web is free. not just free connection but free calls. We need this here so what i propose is an all out strike. Can anyone help me. I say that the weekend coming we should not use the web maybe eircom will listen then. If you are with me post a reply or icq me .

Amazing_person@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭juNkie

AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA go back to bed son.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

They charge us to use the net. We charge them to .... erm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The amount of people that may read this and boycott the web is infinitesimal. I doubt Eircom would even notice the tiniest blip in their revenues.

I think the charges are reasonable compared to the enjoyment I get out of the web, online gaming etc. plus I'm loaded so I say Fair Play Eircom!!!!

Actually increase the charges so we can be rid of even more of these peasents.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Everyone knows phone calls are too high here. hopefully with more competition they'll fall in line with the rest of the civilised world (i.e. free)

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Yes, if you don't have at least ISDN you shouldn't be allowed on the internet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Too right Max, all these miserable wretches clogging up bandwidth, tsk. in my day etc. etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Yeah yeah your mothers tongue.gif

And your mother's mother.

In a perfect Ireland the phone lines would be fully maintained with optic fibers, instead of building dumbass things like a new soccer stadium. Someday............... frown.gif

Advertisement