Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTVip - it won't connect!

Options
  • 05-01-2003 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭

Hey

Haven't been able to connect to UTVi for the past 3 days now: "Access was denied becasue the username and/or password was invalid on the domain..." They haven't replied to my emails yet.

Anyone else having problems?

G

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

I've been using UTVip all weekend and have had no problems logging in.

Their phone support is excellent so you might want to give that a try - I'm not sure but I don't believe they're available at weekends. Your password might need to be reset.

Another thing to check : is CLID (caller ID) enabled on your phone line ? AFAIK it needs to be on in order to connect.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by shabbyroad

Another thing to check : is CLID (caller ID) enabled on your phone line ? AFAIK it needs to be on in order to connect.

Ring them. As for CLI, we withold our CLI and I can connect OK (well I have a lot of problems getting online but never anything to do with my password!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Martin-UTVi

I'm not sure but I don't believe they're available at weekends.
    We are - 9am-9pm Saturday and Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭G

I fixed the problem. My head was up my ass. :o

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I fixed the problem. My head was up my ass.

Never a good place for it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement