Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Player Network

Options
  • 27-06-2000 8:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Heya guys,

A mate of mine asked me to set up a network of online gaming clans/units for half life, starcraft and such.

For this, you must have a site, and I can stick it under a easier address, such as irishplayer.com/unitname

Also you will get an email forwarding account such as unitname@irishplayer.com

For this, there is a simple 20 pixel wide bit at the top just saying 'Part of the Irish Player Network' in 8 point arial, and also a sponsor window (either pop up or inbuilt).

Anyone interested? If so email network@irishplayer.com and I will send you further details.

Jamie www.irishplayer.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Er... no

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

I'll give it a look. But create ipn wheres the point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

okay I don't like the side get rid of the frame and make one whole page it will look better that way and loose the Irish Flags we know the page is Irish by the name.

Advertisement