Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Undertaker *SPOILER if you missed Smackdown! this week...

• 05-01-2003 4:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Well it looks like the original Undertaker is returning at the Royal Rumble. I am ecstatic at this announcement. The promo the WWE presented on Smackdown! was great. What do you guys make of this? Roll on January 19th..YEAH!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

another reason to purchase the Royal Rumble :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

That "AMERICAN BADASS" crap ruined him for my liking, i mean this was a guy who sat up, seconds after a sweet chin music in arguably the greatest match of all time! And the Ministry! Class! I hope to christ the tru DEADman does come back. They are re-hashing just about every old gimmick they can at the moment. Poppa pump, Hogan, Nash, Hall, Goldust...to name but a few in the last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Jimmy Joe Joe

Doesn’t really interest me that much. I mean as a kid I loved the character, but ya know-same old ‘Taker, same old moveset. It’ll be cool for like one match (HBK anyone???), but the novelty will wear off VERY shortly.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

I don't like wrestling but i did as a kid and the only charachters I liked was the undertaker of the unltimate warrior. It would be nice to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Like TomTom has just stated, The Undertaker return as the Dead-Man/Ministry Leader will give the WWE the well needed ratings boost. Due to recient figures(collected every 2 months by TNN), the WWE rating for raw have been going down after what was believed to be a slight rise.
    The Dead man return(and hopefully the return of another Bald headed Texan) in this year can fix some of the damage the WWE has sustained.
    I for one, respect the under takers acomplishments, and think the return of te old taker will be quite entertaining, but bare in mind WWE will exploit it to their fullest, and way ruin what it obviously Takers last run at Wrestling b4 retirement...

Hanza

• Advertisement

Yeah just like everything else in the WWE it will be a huge pop to see the old UT return but they will milk it so much that it will just die down . Mabey if the minestry was to form it would be good . I would like to see them bring stables back again , let that run for a few months . DX, NOD ,NWO and the Minestry .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 b0bmast3r

evenin ppl.

i wouldnt except too much from that promo, the same thing happened around the time that the undertaker returned, as the badass weirdness....

For the wwe to be truely great again, it needs to bring back more of the ecw characters, and lose the giant gap between the men at the top and men at the bottom woh should be at the top, like jericho, raven rob van dam etc etc..

Im a hermit living in a hole

Advertisement