Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warhammer quest

• 05-01-2003 5:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭

well this will be fun, for when GW decided that they were no longer producing WHQ ( warhammer quest ) all the sites that dealt with it and all the mailing list died. Lets hope that does not happen here :)

Quest is a class way to ensnare your none gamer firends into playing. tempt them by showing them the models see look you just roll the dice and move the figure on the square , you can play snakes and ladder cant you . ( que evil evil grin )

Quest is also class when you are too tired , lazy or drunk to play more involving rpg type game. you dont have to remember how many spider you have squished for you should be able to count them ( asuming you aint seeing double).

what was ur best funniest Quest game ?
    what was ur fav Char ?
    what was the funniest Char conversion you have seen ?
    ( ie zena, Ash or even buffy )

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

OK on that note if anyone is still playing WHQ and is a real WHQ nut but cant get any stuff off the web. I have a load of new room sections, extra characters, and extra rules and adventures still on my hard drive if anyone wants them let me know and i`ll stick them up on my boards web space or my webpage!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

plz post up that whq stuff. i have some to, a couple of cheezy characters and floor sections.

the great thing about quest it can be made so silly, have a great laugh playing it. one time the gm confronted us with a flying rat ogre that had about 200 wounds and we were only lvl2 characters. every time quest is mentioned around him he gets a slagging.

its great fun picking on people too like not giving healing potions to party members about to die and such.

have to try it drunk :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

never played quest :(

Ah well might yet who knows. I like all the GW stuff so by the time im 80 my house will probably filled with them little minature army's

Advertisement