Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King of Fighters 2000

Options
  • 01-07-2000 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Once again , Team KOF from SNK are releasing kof2000 soon. Theres some sketchy screens on the web ripped from famitsu japanese magazine.
    They've added sweet fu>k all to the game, same characters , 2 new ones i think. Brought back that boss chap from kof'94 and kof'98 , i cant remember what his name is.

Despite loving the series , i think its starting to flog the dead horse at this stage. It'll undoubtedly cause untold begging once someone hints they might be able to dump it. Same as kof'99 did and then it turned out to the the same if not worse than 98.

On the other hand, metal slug 3 has been dumped but no one seems to have it yet , so if anyone comes across it , share the wealth.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

KOF94 is still the best of the series in my opinion. The music is just class, all the others, and I've played them all up to KOF99 just dont feel right, especially '96 if I remember rightly that's the one where everyon'es all happy and bouncy and fighting in a nite club, man whats the all about.

But then again, who cares about KOF2000, Mame have sorted out the rom protection on NBA Jam !!!! Now this game is the best arcade game of all time in my opinion. Once they sort out the graphic glitches and sound it'll be sweet times ahead.

**News just in, I've just after reading over at www.vintagegaming.com that the mame team have got the sound emulated on NBA Jam and I've already gotten the roms, think they're up on emux.com but could be mistaken. Oh happy days, lets hope they release the next version of mame over the weekend.

[This message has been edited by TinCool (edited 30-06-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Mmmmm mame , schweet emu.
    Yeah , the possibilities for that thing are huge , have you seen the amount of unemulated games it has that are merely missing bits and pieces but they say it will soon be able to , well eventually. Its on their homepage , unemulated roms!

Games like , the CPS-2 series, aliens vs. predator ( final fight style )
    Buggy boy arcade.
    So many different boards with so many cool games that will eventually be broken , cant ask for more than that.
    NBA jam , mmm was cool at the time but its tiring after a while and you can completely own the computer.

Unfortunetly Metal slug 3 owns them all , i've played it and i think its probably the most enjoyable game i've ever played , i wish i was as rich as git who can afford the 350 dollar cartridge frown.gif

Advertisement