Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac Emulation?

Options
  • 02-07-2000 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭

Is there such thing as being able to play Mac games on a PC? I just got a copy of 'Marathon Infinity' for Mac for 3 quid so I was wondering if I might be able to avoid going through the whole process of setting up the Mac?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

http://www.emulators.com/softmac.htm

Dunno what it's like though. I would of thought it would be slower then a mac due to how the processor works. But you would have more memory then a normal mac so maybe that makes up for it.

Advertisement