Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quest website now up!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Think I'll use my boards webspace to make an ultra marine website :)

Any1 else doing sumthing like this

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I will be adding some 40K and fantasy resource stuff when i get the chance i have some of it on my PC just dident have time to do it all last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

Originally posted by spooky donkey
    I will be adding some 40K and fantasy resource stuff when i get the chance i have some of it on my PC just dident have time to do it all last night.

Cool Ill be basing mine on Ultra-Marines. Must get time to do it though. Its quite busy in work at the moment so I don't think mine will be done in the next week. Maybe in bout 2-3 weeks Ill have it up.

It will have a list of my army and some other stuff aswell

Great man i look foward to that one. Hope fully we can get a few sites set up then. Our own little GW web ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

if anyone has the official cards/sheet for the chaos warrior, the witch hunter, and the pit fighter could you scan them up and pm them to me or post them or whatever?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

nesthead - we can't really do that, or games-workshop will kick our ass :)

Yeah man, I have all that stuff but like regi said I couldent put any og GW`s stuff up on my site GW would kick our ass. Even though all that stuff in no longer stocked by GW. Its a pity there wasent abandon ware for GW stuff!

A friend of mine is bidding on a game called `Dats My legs` on ebay. Some weird orc board, that must be abandon ware now ;p

Sorry i cant help you!

Advertisement