Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ie not responding

Options
  • 06-01-2003 2:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭

Everytime I enter www.o2.ie in ie it freezes (not responding). Yes I have updated, repaired etc but no luck.

Kills ie dead! (Well I suppose if it kills it it must be dead, anyway you know what I mean).

I updated Java as well, tried Google, wore out trying stuff!

Any ideas anyone?
    Thanks

Valentia.
    ________

What an island.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

just try this link and see if it makes any difference

btw, a detailed account of what you have tried would be nice

such as, have you treid updating/re-installing IE, or watever browser you use

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,764 ✭✭✭Valentia

Thanks for the link. I'll go lookin' now. As you can see from my post I did update, (how do you reinstall microsoft crap!! It is so badly programmed that it will not overwrite the new stuff!

I have tried everything apart from reinstalling windows, for the reasns just given.

Just tried it. It killed IE immediately. Weird or what :(:(

It works fine in Mozilla 1.1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

theres your answer :D change to Mozilla....or have you tried Navigator or Opera ?

lol, dedicated browsers per individual addresses. thanks IE :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement