Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultima Online

Options
  • 02-07-2000 11:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭

I just got this (for free) and I was wondering if it was actually worth the monthly subscription that it says you have to pay.

Also, is it any good?
    Anyone???

cheers. smile.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You might want to bop on over to the Roleplaying board and read the posts there.

Most of the people have emigrated to Everquest, but if you have never played the game it's worth a shot. Personally I wouldn't pay the $10 a month, but that's because they changed the game so a bowl of jelly could play it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

/me is a bowl of jelly

Whats ever quest like.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

It's called EverCrack.

Because that's how addictive it normally is. Notice you haven't heard Rev, Venom post in a long time. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

they have betrayed us!

seriously though, dont get into any online rpg if you value your social life...

the closest i got is utopia (webgames), i dare not enter the world of ultima and everquest, the point of no return...

i see you still post quite a lot hobbes. what happened?

as for the other two, recognised casualties for years now smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'm still with you in spirit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement