Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Popstar* / Skyjack / Violent Sky / Pier19 *FREE GIG*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Tickets are at the counter at music maker in exchequer street!

One ticket gets two folks in. I have a limited quantity myself so anyone that knows my number and spends the same disproportionate amount of time in town as I do can txt me to meet up and claim a ticket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Can I get a ticket or 2 from you Tom? I have a few mates who I'm dragging along to see Chris in all his rock glory! Gissa text if ur in town during the week. I'm sure I'll see you before the gig anyway so keep me a few. Cheers ya hippie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 eric_the_head

Skyjack are not bad. I'll try to make it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

Move along now *bump*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭violent*sky

please please cum along to this gig...i dont have much else to offer except a great night.....well try to be something worth seeing...but skyjack and popstar* really dont have to..you already know hao good they are!!!!
    cheers ciaran

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ci

fun shall be had by all....... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

why thank you violent...its nice to be liked! i'm looking forward to seeing you guys too, i've heard good things. anyhoo everyone should try and get down to this gig, tis a great way to kickstart 2003.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

'Tis St. Puddin's dat afterall !!!
    I dunno.....don't ask !!!
    Yeah go along to this, then if ya all dig, go along on the Saturday after...will too be a deadly night out !!!
    Peace,
    kranog

http://www.popstar.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 keith_m

really looking forward to this gig..please do come along and support t!!

http://pier19.papercup.net http://www.pier-nineteen.com

I know I'm looking forward to it at least !!!
    How's the kit situation coming along Seany ???
    Peace,
    kranog

• Advertisement

the chief should be phoning you today, I think its all sorted.

*bump*

well weve got rid of a hundred tickets so far...im taking it as a good thing!!! niall, tom, anyone can we have a few more? more people want them!!! niall i think ci is gonna ring u but hey i thought id ask here anyway!!!

jebus this is gonna be a good gig!!! cant fooking wait for it!!!

see y'all there!!!! C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭rapture_queen

Ci make sure u give me some tickets please-Thank u!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Lads don't forget theat a ticket gets 2 people in. Tickets can be got in Music Maker but don't decimate their supply there.

ci did u get those extra tickets? is ur fone on?

Didnt get more tickets yet... today hopefully!! Rawk show!!Rawk Show!! Rawk show!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

well, i wont know if i can go along until the roster for work goes up but if im free ill definately be going, coz i wanna see c violent sky as ive heard some goood stuff baout then, and skyjack and popstar are very good-never heard of per 19 but i guess ill see 'em if i do go.

*BUMP*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Two quick questions for you:

1. How much are tickets for this free gig?
    and
    2. When is the free gig next wednesday?

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

hello....the tickets are free!!!!..they get two people into the gig for free on each one!!!!

and this particular gig is on wednesday the 15th!!!!!

hope u can make it!!!! C

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭Achille

Im so glad Pete spared me the embarrassment of asking those questions, i just couldnt figure out these highly technical arrangements!!

"will there be beer?"
    "what kind of beer?"

anyway, ive gots my tickets.
    Ciaran, all the guys have been sorted out with tickets too, so we should see you wednesday.

~Damo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

got my tickets and ive been giving a few away as well; got tickdets from tom and i distributed them along too.

just like my drugs network

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

This Wednesday, Skyjack, Popstar, Violent Sky and Pier Nineteen are playing in the Music Centre.
    Its a free gig, all of this you probably already know.

But what you probably don't know, is that there will be film crews down also.

Skyjack have a film crew coming in from the UK to do a show on the Irish Underground Music Scene they will be filming interviews with the bands and some Audience members, and most importantly they will be filming some live footage, so in order to make the scene look less dull than it currently is, we need the place to be packed.
    Who knows it could be the start of something big for the boys in skyjack and no one deserves it more.

Another thing is that Popstar who are to release there debut album soon and the first single from the album needs a video and some live footage for the Video will be shot at the gig, so you never know, if things go well for Popstar you could be immortalized in their first ever Video.

So I would appreciate it if you would all make an effort to make it along, it looks like its going to be packed anyway so it will be a great night out, with some of the best unsigned bands in the Country playing and if all of that isn't enough its a free gig, if anybody is interested in going, just send an email to jamesjedd@yahoo.com and I will send you on some tickets for the gig.

Regards.

Niall.

what??? i'm gonna be on tv?? i'll have to tell me mammy! she'll be so proud!

slightly scared of this whole film crew malarchy.... Im only wee....

I'm pretty sure that they are just there to see Skyjack....so you need not be worrying man !!! *LOL*
    Seeya'll tonight !!!
    Peace,
    kranog

yeah I know that but it seems all professional and stuff... and as stated, IM only wee! ( Im sure it makes sense somehow...)

Advertisement