Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Players Ladder

Options
  • 29-06-2000 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how many of you guys would be interested in finding out who is the best in a 1on1.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

crap.
    Could some kind admin move this to the quake board.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

go to the "Who's Who" section on quake.ie and you'll see that one already exists.

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    My page of stuff

but that only lists players or maybe I'm wrong but anyway I haven't seen it active if it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Well there is/was a duels ladder for Q1, Q2, and Tribes duels, but it died from inactivity.
    I think it's still there though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Hehe - Sico, I challenge you to a duel!
    a quake 3 ladder might have more activity

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Bah, a decent connect and framerate an' I'll knock ya round smile.gif Maybe I'll give ya a game from Havok's gaff or something...

Put 'em in your mouth and suck 'em
    clanludo

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

There is a ladder system just getting polished up at the moment for www.playerofgames.com

We had some problems with mail servers (for authentication of results) but thats been cleared up so pretty soon we'll have a system up and running. It will be for a variety of games, not just one on one's and not just for Quake.

Tom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Hoojah Nickabolokov

Y dontch'all play a real game?......Delta Force 2!

Nice one dev

and Hoojah Nickabolokov give me a shout at irishrangers@ireland.com

about delta force 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

Delta Force 2

Minimum Spec

SuperDuper Ninjascopic PC
    Truckloads of Ram
    and any ol' video card cos we dont support 3d accelerators.

I cried when i played this game cos it was sooo slow on my k62 500 w/v3 3000 frown.gif

cracker game on the right pc though!

Snaga

• Advertisement
Advertisement