Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheep

Options
  • 06-01-2003 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Sorry to disappoint any Laois and Kildare people out there, but this is only a joke about sheep....

No naked pictures...

Anyways...

Knock, knock..
    Who's there?
    The interrupting sheep.
    The inter...
    Baaaaa!!!!

Laugh, I nearly cried....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭jscully

That joke was superb!
    It reminds me of when.....Baa!.........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

hmmmmm :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

like i said to the other guy (who seems awfully like you except with different accounts) you/all of you should be hung drawn and quartered for even attempting to pass this off as "humerous"

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

Gumz, i bet you talk like stewie from family guy.

A bit harsh Big Chief. Are you using a name like BIG CHIEF to compinsate for something?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

I thought Gumz was pretty funny actuall, until his last post that is

Originally posted by TomTom
    A bit harsh Big Chief. Are you using a name like BIG CHIEF to compinsate for something?

yes i use it to compensate for the fact i have a 1 inch penis :o

well that or this has been my real life nickname since primary school..

and i dont feel it was harsh, what i would like to know though is when primary schools started to have computers with net access... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Gumz
    Give us a joke Mr Big Chief, show us how it's done.............

your other joke titled "love and cuddles" was ok though i thought :o

So what your saying is that your penis has not grown since national school. Ohhh tough draw.

Also this is a public board, I believe anyone can post. If it's not to your liking no one made you read it.

edited the first part of my post, personally i have better things to do than throw about petty insults about "how i can swing my thing" :rolleyes:

and your right no one made me read it, but since im at work and i read the boards daily i checked it out to see what it was and i gave my opinion...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Originally posted by Gumz
    As far as jokes about sheep go, that was absolutely amazing, an interrupting sheep, how are ya ?!! It's funny 'cos sheep can't talk and even if they could, would they interrupt you ?? Inter...BAAA....that joke just kills me, oh stop it..........baaa.....ha ha ha.....

Give us some more Eddie, don't be.........sheepish..........ha ha ha, my God, it's contagious and now I've become hilarious too !!!

Keep it up, or sheep it up !!! HA HA HA HA !!! Wooly humour, it has no peer...............

That got a laugh out of me, damn I missed the Big Chief facade :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Totally stupid but pretty amusing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭king_of_inismac

Twelvety!!!

king

Advertisement