Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!!!joke!!!

Options
  • 06-01-2003 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭

Three guys arrive at the gates of heaven on christmas day and the man at the gate says i don't know lads its fairly packed inside i might not be able to let ye all in!!! Tell ye what do something in connection to christmas and i'll let ye in. So the first fella looks through his pockets and pulls out a lighter and says its a christmas candle!!! the man on the gate says yeah i can see where your coming from go on in!!! So the second fella pulls out a bunch of keys and starts rattleing them and says its santa's sleigh!!! da man on the gate says well the thought was good so go on in, up steps the third person and pulls out a pair of knickers and the man on the gate says what the fcuk have they got to do with christmas??? the man replies there CAROLS!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

hmmmm,

are you allowed use animated gifs in ur sig?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

I dont see a problem with that Trunk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

should really use a more descriptive subject line than just "!!!joke!!!"...

like "!!!CRAP joke!!!" for example...

as for the animated sig... no comment!

Advertisement