Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online booking

Options
  • 06-01-2003 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

Okay, so heres the deal.
    I want to set up a website with lets say an run-of-the-mill online booking form. So when a customer places their order, the cost is taken from their credit card.
    Firstly im thinking of security.
    Is SSL the way to go? or can anyone suggest another way?
    Secondly, when i recieve the order, if i wanted to send it to the warehouse via fax. Is there an easy way to do this.
    Thirdly, if, i wanted to SMS the order to the warehouse instead, how at all do i go about this. I presume id have to get some sort of account with vodafone or o2.
    Fourthly, do i need some account with the bank to process the credit cards requests.
    Theres probably more... but thats it for now

Anyone got advice, links, arguments against/for, or any comments?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

as far as the sms solution goes get in touch with
    www.tronix.ie they have a new sms solution that you may have some interest in as far as the online booking form i will leave that to the techies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭the Guru

The Software is called the loop

http://www.c-loop.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭threefour

Cheers i got their brochure, any other ideas kidz?

Advertisement