Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Scope II

Options
  • 05-07-2000 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Ok it's an arcade game but it just rules. smile.gif

Anyone any tips on spotting the other sniper though? I notice if you pan using the sniper scope he picks up your laser sight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

I've played silent scope in the arcade , i cant remember there being a follow-up this quick , but i dunno. Saw a guy clear it , but he was l33t, he was kinda watching the screen and the scope at the same time , which i found too hard and at a quid a go to get used to. He seemed like one of those asian chaps who lives there..... i still own them all in tekken tag :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Silent Scope II is multiplayer, so two people go up against each other or play together.

In game /story mode it's not a problem as a bit --> Target <-- appears.

In Duel mode though it's a little bit harder. Only trick I can think of doing it is to try and look for a red dot beside some off color which isn't moving then move the sniper scope from bottom upwards to stop from accidently hitting the sniper with the laser before it's too late.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Gah , havent been in qwerkies in ages , where can i play this games good sir ?

Advertisement