Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about the board

• 06-01-2003 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭

dont suppose GW are gonna have weekly offers for us like komplett have done for the boarders? :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

That would be in charge of a Mod.

I don't mind trying to get something like this but because we are in Ireland it makes it quite difficult to do so as they tend to ship out from the USA.

The P&P is quite high if you want to avail of any offers and it would be cheaper if you got it from the shop this way.
    Perhaps if we got a local branch( Dublin, cork Limerick or Galway) to make a deal with us would be a better idea. But i doubt they would actually go for something like this.

Im willing to try anyways if it is ok with DeVore and Regi.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,280 ✭✭✭regi

I am quite sure that this will not happen, ever.

This is not an 'official' games-workshop forum, nor is it affiliated with them at all. If we tried to pass it off as one, they would kill us faster than a very fast thing. They have a very tight IP policy, and they WILL enforce it.

This should be just a place of discussion about games-workshop games and products.

Regi what you think of my idea about dealing with individual shops and setting up deals with them. That might work.

or maybe not....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭BioHazRd

Runfree - you may find PM is more appropriate, and may get a quicker response

Bio

Originally posted by BioHazRd
    Runfree - you may find PM is more appropriate, and may get a quicker response

Bio

Thnx Bio,

Im in no hurry for a reply though.

Anyway thnx for the tip ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Well i can tell you you wont get any offers from GW. They are a bit scabby like that. The only thing they ever do is have a sale and thats only when they are bring out new versions of a game they sell off all the old stuff. I rember buying WHQ and gorkamorka for 12.50 each. those were the days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

They aren't scabby...it's not their choice, they're told what price there products are...it's not their decision, they don't even have the freedom of a franchise. So they definitely won't be able to make some arrangement, they'd hae to ask nottingham.

Advertisement