Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Personal Planner reminder item can't be deleted

• 06-01-2003 5:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

There's an item in our "personal planner" section of the Sky Digital interactive interface. It's a Goosebumps program on Sky Box Office from many months ago. No-one in the family added it to the "personal planner" - it just always seemed to be there, and we can't delete it.

Anything else that we actually add to the "personal planner" ourselves, we can delete with ease.

It's not a problem exactly... but we'd like to get rid of it off the list.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

... at least it's just a kids programme...
    we had "Real Sex" on the planner for months last year....my missus still doesn't believe I had nothing to do with it !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭sergeant121

Originally posted by Bard
    There's an item in our "personal planner" section of the Sky Digital interactive interface. It's not a problem exactly... but we'd like to get rid of it off the list.
    Remove Viewing Card;
    Power down digibox;
    Count to 10;
    Power up digibox;
    When power up successfully completed (channel 998 appears), check Personal Planner - it should be completely empty.
    Insert Viewing Card.
    Job jobbed.

P.S. The above works 90+% of the time - but not always.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,936 ✭✭✭JDxtra

Nope, that didn't work for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 angelface

We had a Pokemon film on our planner for 18 months! We did everthing to get rid of it but nothing worked then one day it just disapeared by itself. The kids swore that they had'nt added it so it is still a mystery. We havent had any problems with it since.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 327 ✭✭Jimmyireland

The above formula worked for me just now
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 quive

if you have another card ( a FTA one maybe) insert that for a while then put the original back- this solved a similar problem I had with 'favourite channels' that were discontinued and couldnt be removed till i did it.-worth a try

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 alfa

Small problem - Whilst friends were house sitting last year they obviously were enjoying Sky too much - Under personal planner they selected "uncut yanky panky". The problem is that I cannot remove from my personal planner. Everytime I select a program or use autoview it is there. Occassionally the banner will come up saying that "uncut yanky panky" is about to start ..... This can happen at any time of the day - Especially when my folks are present.

I've tried to remove from list - no joy !!

Any suggestions welcome (roll on the jokes!!)

Ta

Alfa:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

Try the suggestions in this thread here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 alfa

thanks, going wall eyed here looking at pc - didn't spot other tread till I had posted.

Thanks again

Alfa

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

No worries, I've merged the two threads now....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭kiss103

Had the same problem , have 2 boxes and as you may be setting up a program on one box the other box is mimicing this but may be on a competely channel.
    For me also was set at sex program and kept getting questions from the girlfriend as to what was i up 2.. Anyway tried all rebooting methods even left it unplugged for 2 weeks whilst on holidays and still program was there . Then did the FTA card trick as mentioned above and it cleared.
    so if at all possible recommend borrowing a FTA card . hopefully works

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭Prundic

I have the same problem.Its really weird though.My one is a reminder for a Box Office programme.But the programme is Emmerdale!:confused:
    I don't have a clue how it got there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 potoole

Same thing for me (Blankety Blank???).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

There's a new thread over on DigitalSpy discussing this problem. Contains some possible solutions not yet mentioned here.

Advertisement