Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decisions, decisions

Options
  • 06-07-2000 2:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

I have all these titles waiting on my shelf and for the return of my pc, which is being upgraded.

Anywho apart from the obvious (T2) in what order would you recommend I play them.
    I played the first two levels of T2 on a friends pc.

Drakan (not sure of spelling but it seems to be a cross between Tomb Raider and Dragons)

SS2

Thief II : The Metal Age(first 2 levels)

AVP

Half life -- Opposing Force (Finished Half Life, It was enjoyable, but the middle part was the best) I still rate Thief: The Dark Project higher.

dyin ain't much of a livin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Drakan is very good, really enjoyed that, excellant graphics, get to fly around on a dragon as well which is always a good buzz.

Thief II also deadly smile.gif

My favourite out of your selection AvP, just brilliant.

Half Life - Opposing Force is not bad either.

I presume you'll start with T2 so.....
    I'd say 1) AvP
    2) Drakan
    3) Half Life

Dunno what SS2 is like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Thief 2 , it'll take you quite a while to complete it , my advise , play it on the hardest difficulty from the start , it doesnt actually improve the AI but it gives you more jobs to complete. If you come back after completing it on easy it wont be half as enjoyable. I've learned this after playing games for a long time.

Play half life , clear it in 2 days , tis cool.

AvP is boring as hell after a while so i don't know how much use you'll get outta that.

Never played Drakken , but anything that you can compare to tomb raider is inherently bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Op Forces gets a resounding thumbs up from my corner. Every bit as good as HL and with a great ending ( I mean the battle , not the very end. The very end was cack frown.gif ).

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , 'At TFC my son , I 0wnz j00'. Before I could speak in walks Dustin Hoffman in a giant Silk Worm costume and just then...it started to get weird...

Advertisement