Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biscuits

Options
  • 06-01-2003 7:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭

I like those new white chocolate and raspberry ones. Mmm mmm good! Tasty!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Fruits and bisciuts should never ever merge.

Jaffa cakes...eugh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

i completely agree, i thought i was the ONLY one who doesnt like jaffa cakes! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Good god no!! I hate them they are the devils snack treats!!!
    Im a choccie digestive kinda gal!! Ohhh and those toffee ones..cant remember what they called but yum yum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

So no fruit shortcakes then?

Ah! My fellowship of Jaffa Cake haters!

This is what it sounds like when doves cry...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Al Higgins

Cadbury's choc chip cookies

If you havent tried them..well you havent tried them.

There is a time and place for jaffa cakes but there not my fave.

that 'time and a place' sounds when you have the munchies.

Love for all biscuits can be destroyed by excess. I used to love chocolate fingers, toffee pops, and hob nobs (God they all sound like gay practices) but due to consuming warehouse amounts of these, the thought of them make me want to hack up dense swathes of vile pasty chunkage...

I go on a bit don't i?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

Does anyone remember the bags of chocolate chip cookies you used to be able to get for 99p?

i lived on them in the gaelteacht.........

i like any biscuits that have chocolate on em specially white chocolate........

the Germans have the nicest biscuits ever though......
    i miss my german biccies.....
    i think ill go back and stock up soon.......

and bretzeln.......mmmmmmm.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭Raggamuffin

cadbury's animal busicuits.

Marieta busicuits for the poor at heart

If we had a sick stomach as kids my dad used to get us marietta biscuits on his way home from work.........

ahhhhh memories.......

*sniff*

• Advertisement

Those new 'bisc &' things are ****ing stupid.

STUPID!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

jaffa cakes are cakes... hence the name

cake

Who ate all the cakes, mick?

i seem to remember ed mashing them against his face or something

You remember that????? I thought you were well out of the game by that stage.

i got a flashback while floor sweeping

Its called 'Total Recall'...

...and it can destroy a man's soul if he fully remembers every detail of the night before....

i knew i saw a three breasted woman

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭Shorty

White chocolate fingers.

Fox's Classic bars.

Those pink wafer things.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

Dark choccie homewheat,

accept no substitute !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I'm afraid that i MAY get jumped for this but my seacret shame...
    i like jaffa cakes.....

and i would ask that the federation of Jaffa Haters (F.J.H) not to send some one over to.... <gulp> show me biscut vengence

(i'd better lock my door just in case)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,057 ✭✭✭Wacker

I occasionally like Jaffa Cakes. I treat digestives like Crackers; great with cheese or something but a bit dull otherwise. To accompany a cup of tea though, what you need is a Kit Kat. Can that count as a biscuit, as it is all biscuity inside?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

marks and sparks white chocolate chip cookies are the definitive biccy

but u cant eat any more than one or ull be sick or ahve rampant heartburn

For some reason the total number of Rich Tea biscuits i can consume with a cup of tea makes them my favorite buscuits.

Any cheap buscuits from LIDL are smashing too because of the fact that you can buy 9 packets for 40c.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,286 ✭✭✭SprostonGreen

9 pckts for 40c, probably full of chemicals that lower your sperm count, you'd wanna watch that 66

It actually has rendered me sterile but luckily i spent a week in solitude when i was 18 'producing' enough to make me a hundred families and it all resides nicely in a cryogenic facility in my basementfor the last few years awaiting usage.

Thanks for caring though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Minidee

I also lived on those huge bags of choc chip cookies in the Gaeltacht, Amz,... interesting....it seemed to be the only edible food in the whole of Galway!...somebody should teach those "Bean an Ti's" how to cook! ..my fave biscuit at the moment would probably have to be tho...toffee pops, followed closely by two rich tea biscuits with butter in the middle....class!

I think part of the charm of the gaelteacht is the fact that the bean on ti's can't cook! it adds to the excitement at every meal you sit and ponder "will this piece of chicken be the one?" or "the fact that there's still a red liquidy liquid still coming out of this meat doesnt mean anything.....does it?"

ah the evenings afer ceilis when you were so hungry you wolfed down yer slice of toast and were damn greatful for it! coz you knew you werent gonna be eating until that same time the following day!

I think it makes you appreciate the work that our primary care givers do........uncaring animals that they are sending their offspring down to Galway or god forbid if you were like me Mayo!!!!

But yeah i liked those chocolate chip cookies........especially if they had hazelnuts in em..........at least i think they were hazelnuts......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Originally posted by polarbelly
    i knew i saw a three breasted woman

No that was me!!!!!

On the mixing of fruit and biscuit i must as usual disagree with dave 66 as there is no finer snack then the afore mentioned fruit shortcakes , they comein a purple packet for gods sake PURPLE..........

• Advertisement

Bandit you have no taste in food at all, you eat dry cereal and rice cakes for ****s sake. You actually order prawn crackers from a chinese.

Advertisement