Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Biscuits

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Originally posted by the66electric
    Bandit you have no taste in food at all, you eat dry cereal and rice cakes for ****s sake. You actually order prawn crackers from a chinese.

I've never had a rice cake in my life............... Dry cereal went out with lace up boots it was a passing phase and another word about prawn crackers and i'll bust up that not so pretty face of yours as they are food of the chinese gods:cool:

It isnt my fault that your the only one who likes to deep throat the sausages and tickle chicken balls with your tongue every time we get a chinese in!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

oh my goodness. i also actually order prawn cracker with my chinese food. coz its nice to stick noodles and rice in the prawn crackers and then eat them. so stop slagging him.

*runs out the door*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Miss-Misery

I too eat prawn crackers *and* dry cereal, though not simultaneously. I also consider jaffa cakes to be the creation of a being of true evi. And i don't mean that in a good way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

prawn crackers...mmm, just ordered some with my beef curry and fried rice (very original). But they go super together, of course i'll be doubled over in agony for the rest of the night but its all worth it.
    wait a minute, its not worth it at all...what the hell am i doing.

Greatest bikkies ever have to be.....

Liga and Farley's Rusks

Nyom Nyom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I got liga on friday when i went shopping Mmmmmmmm........ tasty! my mam gives out to me for gettin em coz they'll rot my teeth.......

I was a deprived child.........
    only got liga in other kids houses.........

Im noticing a pattern here..........

First of all No Liga's and no Rusks.....
    Then they put me through the public school system and force me to go to the gaelteacht...........

Hmmmm.............

do i have grounds for a court case?

This looks like something that the Hague might be able to deal with.........

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

God no Liga is so foul.. ive never actually eaten it... but it conjures up images of soggy Liga all over kids faces.. *shiver*:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

Originally posted by lamda
    God no Liga is so foul.. ive never actually eaten it... but it conjures up images of soggy Liga all over kids faces.. *shiver*:eek:

my therapist says that i need to get in touch with my inner child and she makes me put soggy liga on my face twice a week, i dont know if its helping

Well once your not in therapy to improve your ability to pick up women then it shouldnt hurt!

Not that im suggesting you need therapy for that coz of course you dont............ im just saying in general that.......yeah........im finished now.........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i should probably get sue to sort that out too

Well it's an idea....

• Advertisement

Had one of those Bisc& twix things today.....

Not impressed....

But i still like biscuits particularly M&S white chocolate chip cookies....

Mmmmmmmm...........

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Hmmm, I have to say I used to be a 'Chocolate filled with chocolate covered in chocolate with a chocolate cream' biscuit type person, but since I started the job I have now where I can buy all the biscuits anyone can eat for lo lo prices I've gone to a more Hob Nob type thing. I also like those Ritz crackers and the Biscuits for Cheese assortments.

Here, did anyone else like those Afternoon Tea chocolate biscuits with the jelly stars or was that just me??

Phantom Studio: Arrival of Ace bars, Jaffa cakes, and assorted other biscuits imminent. Apologies for the break in service.

I actually had Party Rings this week for the first time since i was about 10 and i had forgotten how good they are!! Mmmmm sugary!!!

Crikey Lamda, I've just had an incredible flashback there. Didn't they used to come in a fully round variety as well? I wasn't really allowed them as a kid cos I'd scoff the whole packet and be bouncing off walls for the rest of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Silverfish,

Yay! (Pete Reed clicks heels with joy). Yay for biscuits.

Personal preferences:
    The aformentioned Jaffa Cakes (ideally McVitties Orange bit merged with Jacobs sponge).
    ACE Bars
    Chocolate Gems
    Fox's Classic Bars
    Bolands Custard Creams
    McVitties American Masterpieces

Yum.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

Boland's Custard Creams????

My god, they were the only biscuits my parents bought for years and years and they are hideous. For shame.

I'm doing wee bits of market research here and McVities are winning by a mile.

'McVities......nine out of ten Phantom listeners prefer them.....and the one in ten is most likely a chumbawaba fan'

What a hook. Promotion imminent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Cherry

Chocolate bourbons..

The name is slightly misleading as there is a noticable absence of alcohol but they're nice all the same.

Ugh no not chocolate bourbons!!!! I may call the Consumer Board for as you say they have nothing to do with bourbon and also they are a poor excuse for chocolate.. i was forced to eat them once... warped me for life!!!
    And Silverfish YES! I think they did have circle ones as well as rings!! Ah the memories....

I would say anything brown advertised as chocolate is ok in my book but that could lead to many, many unfortunate incidents.

So I'll withdraw my bourbons & submit Jammy Dodgers. :)

Ever look at Choc ices wrappers?? It actually says chocolate flavour coating.... im sorry but thats just too suspicious!!

• Advertisement

I've been forced to stoop very low to get my chocolate fix. I've even gone so far as to buy that carob schtuff from the health food shops. For shame.

Carob is nice i used to get it on Rice Cakes

Mmmmmm.........

Advertisement