Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

menus bug with opera 7

Options
  • 06-01-2003 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭

hey the admins and bored boardsters,

with Opera 7 (build 2577) the drop down menus appear on top of one another.

any suggestions anyone ? i'm hoping that it's just some setting in opera rather than it being unable to handle menu's of this type

it makes browsing *jolly difficult*
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 428 ✭✭Son of Blam

I'm having the same problem with Safari. All the drop down menus are all on top of each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I'm not a javascript expert :) But I'll ask a man I know who's brain is positively crammed full of javascript expertise.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Just downloaded opera 7,

build 2637

the error is still there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,712 ✭✭✭Praetorian

Same here. Thought i was going mad for a sec there!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I've seen this in both Opera 7 and Safari.

Perhaps it could be fixed by forcing the menu headings apart with table cells?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Yeah i tried it a few weeks back so i took it off and put on the latest version of 6 and its fine... eh 7 is still beta though right? It was a few weeks back so its not finished.

The menu does work sort of but its all squashed together into the one menu... you can still use it for one or two menus though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'm using build 2637 and same here.

Slightly OT, has anyone else found that when composing e-mail that when they click on the "to" for the contacts address list button nothing happens?

Mike.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Same here - final build 2637 - menu is all bunched together (all that power, leeeetle tiny space). It was fine with v6.05 (it was the reason I didn't use v7b at all)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!

(click it ffs)

• Advertisement
Advertisement