Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Philips 36" and dvd's fuzzy!!!help

Options
  • 06-01-2003 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

Santa just brought a new philips 36" widescreen with pixel plus and dolby digital. he also packed a dvd 723 (also philips). Problem is when i'm playin a dvd and someone is walking on the screen, any fast movement really, i get a fuzzylike warp beside them. Anyone got any experience of this and is there any option in the setup to get rid of it, it cant be just a feature of my 3000euro setup!!!! help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭hudson806

Its probably just one of those awful digital processing 'features' that you find on 100Hz TVs. Turn them all off and see if it improves.

Then buy Video Essentials if you can find it (its out of print) or Avia if you can't. 100Hz TVs look absolutely hideous until you run one of these setup discs on them. It might seem expensive at first, but it will literally double the quality of the image on your screen, which makes it a bit of a bargain really :).

Advertisement