Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Need new good games

Options
  • 05-07-2000 3:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭

I'm sick of my current games except cm2 ...
    so anyone got any suggestions on what new games are decent enought to buy ??

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Noel Brady

Shogun: Total War and Ground Control are both very good.

The Sims is alright but you'll tire of it quickly.

Noel Brady www.game-ireland.com

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

There hardly any games around these days that can satisfy the veteran gamer so get some huge RPG with a strong plot which allows you to spent weeks playing
    Baldurs Gate or Diablo 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Hey Lo :7)

Depends what u want really and what u already have.

Silver was good for a tenner. Thief if ya don't have it. New games though?

Diablo 2 would be my tip till MI4/EMI comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭GreenHell

EMI won't be seen till the end of the year if your lucky.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Diablo II, definitely. Most addictive thing in yonks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Get vampire or Everquest and watch your life go down the drain.

I'd also suggest dumping any girlfriend you have, to save you the pain of been dumped while playing a game, it can cost a lot of experence points getting killed while someone does the walk out act on you mid game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭Pretence

Originally posted by Rev Hellfire:

I'd also suggest dumping any girlfriend you have, to save you the pain of been dumped while playing a game, it can cost a lot of experence points getting killed while someone does the walk out act on you mid game.

Sounds like your talking from experience there Rev tongue.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

age of kings.
    one of this months mags has a load of extra scenarios and campaigns. endless hours of fun.
    baulders gate is bloody brilliant and its only 15 quid for the dvd. or you could wait a few months for bg2 to come out. looks very nice. specially if you have a nice voodoo card...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Originally posted by WhiteWashMan:

age of kings.
    one of this months mags has a load of extra scenarios and campaigns. endless hours of fun.
    baulders gate is bloody brilliant and its only 15 quid for the dvd. or you could wait a few months for bg2 to come out. looks very nice. specially if you have a nice voodoo card...
    Or get Planescape Torment which is a lot better than Baulder's Gate but from the same developers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭Gamblor

THanks Guys .. and other beings ... i'll have a look on sat.

***** Feel my Evil Neon Claws *****

• Advertisement
Advertisement