Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats the ugliest part of your body?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

FIRST: Drowner missy and Polar belly: Shut up the pair of you. Drowner's as cutesie as cutesie gets and Polarbelly ....just shut up!! You're all luvvly.

Now Me!!!

I have no individual part of my body thats particularly ugly, but put 'em all together and whadya get???

Uuuugghhhh Leeeeee.

I'm feeling this even moreso right now due to an event that those who know me will know about.......

And the fact that I'm so fecking tiny as well. Waaaait til I win the Lotto, man, I'll be f**king unrecognisable. Right down to the colour of my eyes, I'm going to get those weird orange flecks taken out and everything.

My face is the ugliest, alien thing ever, my teeth are terrible, terrible teeth, I have a really stupid nose that NO-ONE else in my family got, they didn't get the little, little legs either.
    My ass. I have jennifer lopez's ass. On Kylie Minogues body. With Dawn French's legs.

People have commented on my similarity to Jo Brand. Okay, so they're all dead now, but still. Someone once said I reminded him of a young Michelle Pfeiffer, but then he laughed so hard milk came out his nose.

It's not like anyone can say 'Oh, but she has a great personality' cos, nope, that skipped a generation in my family too.

Oh wait, I've got nice feet. Yay me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

ah shadupyaface!
    yer gorgeous! (and by the way i was only joking about hating everyhting about me..i know im gorgeous too :P)
    dont make me start this argument with u
    im always right just remember that
    and your gorgeous
    and very funny too....loved that celebrity description, it was a lie, but it was very funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

( i still think i'm perfect no matter what Mewzel says)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Mewzel

still think you're perfect, but cant say you know . :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Elaine

My face lol

• Advertisement
Advertisement