Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinspoon

• 06-01-2003 11:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Any Grinspoon Fans on the boards ?

I've got 2 of there albums - got them ages ago, on cassette. I'm looking for somewhere to buy them ! anywhere ! online or in dublin. Any suggestions ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

grinspoon are great aren't they.i loved one of their albums, didnt know they had two.

no idea where to get them thou, my girlfriend picked her's up in australia.

i think hmv and virgin guarantee they can get albums within 9 months of order so if you have the time.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

chemical heart and a guide to better living i think are the 2 albums, altough i believe there may be another one Extended EP thingy.

They actually toured Seattle USA a year or two ago .went down a stormer.

9months?!!? oh dear, thats a looong time. Might try Ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

well slight exaggeration on the 9 months... but put it this way , they aren't the most efficient for obscure orders.

they quoted my friend 9 months for 17 seconds by the cure!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭ondafly

just found guide to a better living off Ebay - $4.95
    so i might get lucky and it will arrive -

so is there only 2 people on boards who have heard of these guys ? shame!

How about regurgeitator ? (spelling is well wrong) - they had some cool songs - included Blubber boy

Advertisement