Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some advice please

Options
  • 07-01-2003 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭

we're a new business just starting on cardiff lane. good fast connection is going to be of importance, but i have no idea who to go for...

any recommendations from other small business users?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 371 ✭✭the_corpo

just to add, our connection on dial up is *appalling*
    rarely above 16kps

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

a leased line is all I can suggest, or you can check if your in a DSL exchange range..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭longword

For a business, Eircom's €200/month 1Mbit uncapped service is a pretty good deal. I know someone who was living very close to Cardiff Lane and was given the thumbs up for DSL from Eircom, but he chickened out before the installation. If you're only getting 16kbps on your existing line you'll probably have to get it replaced or fixed before it'll do DSL. There's zero excuse for a line being that bad within the heart of the city.

Advertisement