Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quick One!

Options
  • 07-01-2003 11:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Q. What do you get hanging out of banana trees?

A. Sore Arms!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭jscully

Thanking you kindly Sir!!!!!!:cool:
    May the Lord Bless you, your family and all of your friends!!

Go In Peace to Love and Serve the Lord!

Is the username "narmstrong" a cunningly cleaver combination of the first letter of your first name followed by your entire surname. If the answer is Yes, then I conclude that your name is N.Armstrong. If this is the case, there is a distinct possibility that your first name is Neil. If your name is Neil Armstrong, I'll hazzard a guess that you once walked on the moon, you like to wear women's clothing, you have five legs and you once jumped off one of the Egyptian Pyramids wearing nothing but a gold necklace!

If the above is not the case, then I offer my apologies!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

:rolleyes:

Oh Ohhh! Here comes grumpy Big Chief again!!!!!
    Everybody stop having fun! Quick!!

Originally posted by jscully
    Thanking you kindly Sir!!!!!!:cool:
    May the Lord Bless you, your family and all of your friends!!

Go In Peace to Love and Serve the Lord!

Is the username "narmstrong" a cunningly cleaver combination of the first letter of your first name followed by your entire surname. If the answer is Yes, then I conclude that your name is N.Armstrong. If this is the case, there is a distinct possibility that your first name is Neil. If your name is Neil Armstrong, I'll hazzard a guess that you once walked on the moon, you like to wear women's clothing, you have five legs and you once jumped off one of the Egyptian Pyramids wearing nothing but a gold necklace!

If the above is not the case, then I offer my apologies!

head2.gif

Drum roll followed by a crash of symbols!
    You truly are The King Of Comedy!

• Advertisement

1/5 odds on that if a mod checked the "ip:logged" for all 3 of you they would match to the same ip...

or maybe theres just a new influx of these "jokes" being brung to the "humour" board, pity as this used to be a half decent place to lighten the mood in work and there was usually a good few jokes posted daily..

not this dribble that has been appearing the past few days though..

Hey Big Chief, just because there are a few people here that think you're a w***er, doesn't mean that they're the same person. I'm sure that you have encountered such hatred and contempt before. Maybe from your parents on the day you were born??

Anyway, I'm sure the Moderator can confirm that I (at least) am posting under the username "jscully" only. What a sad sad sad person you are.

Originally posted by Gumz
    Big Chief, don't you mean drivel ??? As opposed to dribble ??
    I for one am truly sorry that you do not find the jokes or humour to your satisfaction. Maybe if you could post a joke, just to let us understand the kind of levels we should be aiming for. Again, I would like to apologise for the humour, or lack of as the case seems to be.

yes i meant drivel thanks for pointing that out!

i posted a joke just yesterday?! http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=75817 ??

alot of people have shown hatred towards me before, and that wasnt the reason i thought you were all the same person, just a few things that makes it look that way

1) seeming to all register on basically the same days, there or there around
    2) having the exact same attitude

1) seeming to all register on basically the same days, there or there around

... maybe we all got new PCs for Christmas??

... the whole world has the same attitude when it comes to twats like you. It must be terrible having a little rain cloud overhead that constantly follows you around.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by jscully

... the whole world has the same attitude when it comes to twats like you. It must be terrible having a little rain cloud overhead that constantly follows you around.

who said it was your attitude towards me? i just said attitude, period.

Advertisement