Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 really good ones for Big Chief!!

Options
  • 07-01-2003 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Two Aerials meet on a roof - fall in love - get married.
    The ceremony was crap but the Reception was Brilliant.

Man goes to the doc, with a strawberry growing out of his head.
    Doc says, "I'll give you some cream to put on it."

"Doc, I can't stop singing the green green grass of home."
    "That sounds like Tom Jones syndrome. "
    "Is it common? "
    "It's not unusual."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Runfree

can i just ask why did you post them for Big chief??

funny jokes though(small bit stupid but got a laugh)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭jscully

My initial answer was going to be "because I wanted to bring some happiness and joy to his otherwise, meaningless, depressing and pointless life"

...but having reconsidered my position and the fact that it is a new year, or a new beginning, I am trying to offer him my hand in friendship. I am willing to forgive and forget the miserable attitude he has brought to this board over the past couple of days. I want him to laugh and be merry!! Gay even?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Sounds like tommy cooper??

not anymore!

Thats fair enough. Big Chief aint a bad man though(from what I know anyways).

I don't have a problem with any of the people on the boards except muppets that just ruin a Thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

Originally posted by Runfree
    can i just ask why did you post them for Big chief??

my sentiments exactly :confused:

maybe cause he ran out of topic titles after creating another 15 threads or so already? :rolleyes:

you wanted jokes, you got jokes!

Originally posted by Big Chief
    my sentiments exactly :confused:

maybe cause he ran out of topic titles after creating another 15 threads or so already? :rolleyes:

:eek: No Way :eek:

Would any-one be like that :rolleyes:

Ah well nutin you can do about it. So do you approve of the jokes btw, think jscully would like to know this as he posted them for you supposably.

Originally posted by jscully
    you wanted jokes, you got jokes!

you care to point me in theyre direction? :p

and why didnt you just put all of them in the one thread with a title of "jokes" ?

or is that to simple :rolleyes:

maybe it was to rack up his post tally .. he has 12 a day avg!!

most of the jokes are variations of e-mails that have been out for ages .. so are alot of mine though

• Advertisement

Hey Big Chief, who learned you how to spoke proper england?
    .... or Who taught you how to speak english?

Examples:
    you care to point me in theyre direction?
    ....Would you care to point me in their direction?

or is that to simple
    ....or is that too simple?

and why didnt you just put all of them in the one thread with a title of "jokes" ?
    .....because I know that you have the attention span of a gold fish and if I didn't break them down into smaller groups, it would frighten you off!

You really are such a miserable moaning bas***d! I'll send you some links on how to commit suicide!! It's just a suggestion! In fact, you could photograph it and leave a suicide note asking someone to post the picture here on the board. I'm sure that it would give us all a good laugh! Cheer us up no end!!!!! Well, me anyway!

PS. For legal reasons, that last paragraph was one big sarcastic joke! In fact, I'm falling more and more in love with you everyday! You can be my Big Chief anyday! You can call me Never Funny!

Oh shut up will you, we live in d world of e-mail and txt msg's here not grammer school. Not everyone cares about which way they spell 'their'.

and how do you know he has attention of a goldfish? do you know him personally??

or is just cause he thinks your jokes are really bad?

I'm sensing some bad vibes here!! Maybe, I'm wrong???
    My monitor is giving off a lot of negative waves!!
    Can't we all just get along? Group hug!!!!!!!!!!

To answer the Hussey ...

and how do you know he has attention of a goldfish?
    He told me, but he has probably forgotten that already!

do you know him personally??
    Yes, we're lovers!!

or is just cause he thinks your jokes are really bad?
    What gave you that idea?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Hey Big Chief, who learned you how to spoke proper england?
    .... or Who taught you how to speak english?

Examples:
    you care to point me in theyre direction?
    ....Would you care to point me in their direction?

or is that to simple
    ....or is that too simple?

Correcting people's grammar and spelling on the Internet isn't very big or clever.

I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and annoy others, that you summon all your might, and resist. You are a preposterously depraved imbecile and a narcissistic, Internet-addicted failure to endure the scrutiny of those with distinction.

(In case you take offence... this last paragraph was brought to you with thanks to InsultMonger)

Thou fawning base-court bum-bailey!!

lol :D

yes ill go commit suicide now, goodbye cruel world! :rolleyes:

you say i have an attitude problem, yet your going about calling me names on most threads and telling me to commit suicide, all because as hussey said, i think mosta the stuff you've posted here is indeed drivel with the exception of maybe one post.

I however did imply that i thought you were a child, is that what "yanked your chain" ?

keep going as your actually starting to amuse me now, and what would have been a boring day at work is actually a half decent flame, although would be nice to get a more intellectual flame rather that insinuating "how i have a sex life with sheep / my parents had a exceptional hatred for me when i was born / telling me to commit suicide / and so forth"

g'wan, rack up your post count some more by posting more sh|te ;)

Originally posted by Bard
    Correcting people's grammar and spelling on the Internet isn't very big or clever.

I suggest the next time that you feel an urge to embarrass yourself and annoy others, that you summon all your might, and resist. You are a preposterously depraved imbecile and a narcissistic, Internet-addicted failure to endure the scrutiny of those with distinction.

(In case you take offence... this last paragraph was brought to you with thanks to InsultMonger)

Very well said Bard.

Thats a pretty cool web-site btw.

Note for jscully

btw = by the way

just incase you thought it was necessary to correct me. then again i can't spell.

Big Mac and Fries please Big Chief! And a large Coke!!

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Runfree
    Very well said Bard.

Who asked you? You belligerent, all-befouling orgy of indecency! May you be afflicted with plagues, famines and much pestilence, kissed by the front of a speeding train and dragged through a collection of pus-ridden rats by a demented pig.

• Advertisement

Well said narmstrong!!!!
    We've got them on the run now!!!!!!!

Run away!!......run away!.......

Originally posted by Bard
    Who asked you? You belligerent, all-befouling orgy of indecency! May you be afflicted with plagues, famines and much pestilence, kissed by the front of a speeding train and dragged through a collection of pus-ridden rats by a demented pig.

How did you know I was all that from just that reply???

pretty amazing :p

1/5 odds on that if a mod checked the "ip:logged" for all 3 of you they would match to the same ip...

or maybe theres just a new influx of these "jokes" being brung to the "humour" board, pity as this used to be a half decent place to lighten the mood in work and there was usually a good few jokes posted daily..

not this dribble that has been appearing the past few days though..

Good point there Chief.

There is way too much messing on this forum. then again load of the forums now are being taken over by muppets.

Help us all!!!

Think we can have sumthing done for this.

1/5 odds on that if a mod checked the "ip:logged" for all 3 of you they would match to the same ip...

or maybe theres just a new influx of these "jokes" being brung to the "humour" board, pity as this used to be a half decent place to lighten the mood in work and there was usually a good few jokes posted daily..

not this dribble that has been appearing the past few days though..

the words : nail,hit and head spring to mind

Where have you freaks been for most of the day?

Where have you freaks been for most of the day?

Well I have spend most my day in work.
    But browsing http://www.boards.ie

Posted over 25 posts today thats how bored I am. Telesales is so BORING!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---PRIVATE MESSAGE---PM---

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Me thinks this thread is drifting slightly off-course! Maybe t'would be better if the two of you just pmd abuse to each other instead of getting all huffy and cloggin' threads with meaningless, immature, time-wasting tripe.:mad: That goes to a lot of other people too........STOP POSTING RUBBISH!!!!!

Okay I know I have occasionly partaken in a bit of good-humoured banter but this is ridiculous!

• Advertisement
Advertisement