Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pierre- The Brave French Fighter Pilot

Options
  • 07-01-2003 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭

Pierre and Marie are picniccing on the banks of the Seine one beautiful French afternoon. On finishing their lunch, Marie gazes into Pierres ice blue eyes and says:

"Ooh Piere. Kiss me. Kiss me now".

Pierre grabs a bottle of claret, and splashes some on the lovely Marie's pouting lips. Marie gasps aloud and says:

"Pierre!! Oh why you do zis with ze red wine?"

"I am Pierre ze brave French fighter pilot. When I eat red meat, I drink ze red wine" says Pierre and proceeds to kiss her passionatley. After a few minutes canoodling, Marie draws back, pushes her ample French breasts up and says:

"Ooooh Pierre. Kiss me lower"

Like a light, Pierre rips off her blouse, undoes the bra with single thumb revealing Marie's heaving bosom, splashes some chardonnay across them and is about to set to work when Marie pulls back and says:

"Oh Pierre!!! Why you do zat with ze white wine"?

"I am Pierre ze brave French fighter pilot. When I eat ze white meat, I drink ze white wine" and tucks into dessert. In the midst of gorging himself on her succulent muffins, Marie pulls back and says:

"Ooooooohhh Pierre. Kiss me lower".

Like sh*t off a hot shovel, Pierre lifts her skirts up to her waist, pulls off her g-string with his teeth, grabs a bottle of brandy, splashes some on her camels hoof and sets fire to Marie's pubes.

Screaming like a demon, Marie takes a run and jumps into the Seine to put out the flames. As she floats away downstream she calls back to Pierre:

"Oh Pierre you bastard. Why you do zat with the cognac"?

"I am Pierre ze brave French fighter pilot. When I go down, I go down in Flames".

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Heard it before but I still love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

Ooooh myyyyy Goooooood, it's Capuccinotaaaaastic!!

Advertisement