Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Long - RTE 9 O'Clock News Tonite - 07/01/03

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

W00t! i didn't see the 9 o'clock news cause i was at the cinema but i saw it on news2. i danced around for a bit :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I saw it on News2 aswell and got a bit of a shock. Well done. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Well done that man!...

And like the guy typing out his eWish, I would like to wish everyone a happy millenium ...... er happy new year

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cherrio

It was a good piece, gave all the facts and easy to understand for the uninitiated.

Hopefully the first of many tv spots in the IOFFL tv campaign :)

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Interesting point: Esat and UTV were mentioned as being able to offer flatrate retail products. Interesting to see how quickly UTV has moved into the forefront of the ISP industry in Ireland.

Of course, no-one wants flatrate or broadband...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by daveirl
    2MB ASF Here - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=76081

Mods merge the two threads??

This isn't working for me anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭timod

Just wanna add my congrats to the IOFFL crew, and a cautious welcome to the comreg development :)

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭kamobe

Originally posted by RicardoSmith
    This isn't working for me anyone else?

Probably because it was already merged? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

Originally posted by Dangger
    The Indpendent and the Irish Times will both be running follow up articles on the ComReg decision tomorrow, its been a busy day for us today!

could someone post a copy of this please ?

Advertisement